trauma scene cleanup
Briercroft is certified by the IICRC in Odor Control and a variety of necessary restoration and cleaning techniques
Are you a family with a trauma scene? We offer services to spare families and friends from unimaginable and unbearable cleanup tasks.
Are you a business with a trauma scene? Federal Regulation 29CFR1010.1030 states: “Your employees may only clean up blood, body fluids, biohazards or infectious waste if they have been formally trained in blood borne pathogens, you have a blood borne pathogen plan, you have personal protective equipment available, you have offered the hepatitis vaccine with a follow up visit, and you have provided them with the proper method to remove, store, and legally dispose of bio-hazardous waste.”
What We Do. Trauma scene clean up involves (1) the cleaning and sanitization of impacted structures and content, and/or (2) the removal and proper disposal of all non-recoverable structure and content. We will professionally restore your property to pre-incident condition, if at all possible, as quickly as possible.
- Promptly respond – 24-hours a day – 365 days a year – call 325.692.0017
- Dispatch a restoration project manager to evaluate the scene
- Provide you with a detailed explanation of services required
- Render a cost estimate
- Exchange information & establish logistics
- Upon authorization, proceed with immediate remediation services
- Utilize only environmentally safe chemicals and work protocols
- Document all work fully (including photography if you so authorize or your insurance company requires)
- Render work documentation and billing information to help expedite your insurance claim
- Properly dispose of all bio-hazard material & issue a disposal receipt